Monday, May 30, 2011

Religious Quotes

· Daughter of a King

· Be Strong and of Good Courage

· Be thou and example of the believers

· The family that prayers together stays together

· Try a little harder to be a little better – President Gordon B. Hinckley

· Be Grateful Smart Clean True Humble Prayerful

· What you are is God’s gift to you, What you become is your gift to God

· Christ…the center of our home

· No Success can compensate for failure in the home

· Don’t count sheep, talk to the shepherd

· Life is to be enjoyed not just endured –President Gordon B. Hinckley

· When life gets to hard to stand, kneel

· If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it.

· God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference.

· There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience. – French Proverb

· We would be more grateful if we knew how much of what we took for granted was planned by God.

· You cannot think your way to God, or use wisdom alone. You must use your heart.

· Be patient… God’s timing is always perfect.

· God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

· All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all that I have not seen – Emerson

· Open your mind and your heart to be still. –Shawn Phillips.

· The kingdom of God is within you. Lk. 17:21

· Faith is not believing that God can, It is knowing that God will…

· I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. – Psalm 4:8

· When God measures a man he puts the tape around the heart instead of the head.

· ….but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint…

· You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free…

· Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done…

· Acknowledging the Lord’s hand in our lives cultivates gratitude…

· Life is Fragile, handle with Prayer..

· And see that ye have faith, hope and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works.

· … and the greatest of these is love. –I Cor. 13:13

· And the work of righteousness shall be peace, and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. – Isaiah 32:17

· Be still and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10

· But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19

· But take heart! For I have overcome the world. – John 16:33

· Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. – Mathew 11:28

· Consider the lilies of the field… even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. – Mathew 6:12

· Every Tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. – Philippians 2:11

· For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11

· For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. – Mathew 6:21

· Give all your cares and worries to God, because He cares about you. – 1 Peter 5:7

· Give us this day our daily bread – Mathew 6:11

· I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. – John 14:6

· I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13

· I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. – Psalm 27:6

· Make a joyful noise to the Lord. – Psalm 66:1

· Prepare the way, make smooth the desert, lift up the valley, make the mountains a field then the Glory of the Lord will be revealed. – Isaiah 40:3-5

· Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks. For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you – 1 st Thessalonians 5:16-18

· Taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm34:8

· Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. – Ephesians 6:11

· Seek God’s will in all you do, and He will direct your paths. – Proverbs 3:6

· The joy of the Lord is my strength – Neh. 8:10

· There are three things they will endure – Faith, hope and love – and the greatest of these is love. – 1 Cor. 13:13

· You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind – Mathew 22:37

· To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven – Ecclesiastes 3.

· Whatever things are true, just, pure, lovely… and if there be any praise, think on these things. – Philippians 4:8

· To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven – Ecclesiastes 3.

· Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6

· With God, all things are possible. – Mathew 19:26

· Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam! (kids room)

· I hope they call me on a mission (kids room)

· As for me and my House, We will serve the Lord - Joshua 24:15

· Motherhood is God’s highest calling…

· Lord, bless our house as we come and go. Bless our home as the children grow. Bless our families as they gather in. Bless our home with love and friends.

· I’m thankful everyday I live. For the warmth and kindness that you give. Thankful that in God’s design, He planned it so your path crossed mine…

· Christ is the head of this house.

· Live in such a way that those who know you but don’t know God, will come to know God because they know you.

· Jesus Christ is the head of this house, the silent listener of every conversation, the unseen host of every meal.

· We are in God’s Hands.

· Life is Fragile, Handle with Prayer.

· Did you think to pray?

· I am a child of God

· Return with Honour

· I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth ~ 3 John 1:4

· Grant me patience to deal with my blessings..

· I love to see the temple I’m going there someday

· Follow the prophet he knows the way

· Together Forever

· Because I have been giving much

· I hope they call me on a mission

· Lead me, guide me, walk beside me

· By small and simple things are great things brought to pass. Alma 37:6

No comments:

Post a Comment